Converts the vacuum operated petcock to a manual operation. The vacuum setup is prone to failures leading to a hydrolocked engine.
The kit includes the following pieces:
• 1-Large o-ring, seals petcock to bottom of fuel tank
• 1-Medium sized o-ring, rotating seal member for the shuttle valve
• 1-Small o-ring, seals the "nose" of the plunger valve
• 1-Bolt and nut assembly. Used to supply the pressure on the plunger valve mentioned above
• 1- Vacuum cap to isolate the vacuum port on the carburetor manifold
• 2-White seal washers, used between the head of the petcock mounting bolts, and the petcock body
Highly recommend you purchase and install this at the same time.