Converts the vacuum operated petcock to a manual operation. The vacuum setup is prone to failures leading to a hydrolocked engine.
The kit includes the following pieces:
• 1-Large o-ring, seals petcock to bottom of fuel tank
• 1-Medium sized o-ring, rotating seal member for the shuttle valve
• 1-Small o-ring, seals the "nose" of the plunger valve
• 1-Bolt and nut assembly. Used to supply the pressure on the plunger valve mentioned above
• 1- Vacuum cap to isolate the vacuum port on the carburetor manifold
• 2-White seal washers, used between the head of the petcock mounting bolts, and the petcock body
Highly recommend you purchase and install this at the same time.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Definitely an easy to install kit, and saves our engines from hydrolock. I'll always use this in any future concours I get, so far have two kits.
This works great! Easy install! Be sure and buy soft parts in the old petcock if yours has any age, you will need the disc behind the lever if yours is worn, plus you use the old plastic part and diaphragm. I recommend it!